20 Heartwarming Thank You Quotes for Teachers Appreciation
This week is teachers appreciation week and it’s only right that I show appreciation to our amazing teachers and educators in every field all around the world.
These challenging time has really shown us what a spectacular impact our teachers have in our lives in ways that we don’t realize
They wake up everyday with the goal to add value to our lives. Their commitment to our success is remarkable and It’s in times like these we realize what we have taken for granted
So we are going to take a moment to appreciate our teachers and their impact in our lives with these great heartwarming and thoughtful thank you quotes I have gathered all around the web
Teachers come in diverse forms and we are grateful for each lesson taught
And if you have a skill and have been contemplating what to do, I hope this reminds you that you can impact someone with your gift.
Even if you just learned the skill, it is needed and know that no-one will teach it like you.
1. better than a thousand day of diligent study is one day with a great teacher-Japanese proverb
2. A good teacher is like a candle-it consumes itself to light the ways for others– mustangs Kemal ataturk
3. I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework-lily tomlin
4. To the world you may be a teacher, to the your students you are a hero!
5. A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops-Henry Adams
6. If you have to put someone on a pedestal put teachers. They are society’s hero-guy Kawasaki
7. Education is the key to success in life and teachers making a lasting impact in the lives of their students-Solomon Ortiz
8. Teaching is the profession that teaches all other professions
9. The influence of teachers extends beyond the classroom, well into the future– f sionil Jose
10. I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well– Alexander the Great
11. He who opens a school door, closes a prison-Victor Hugo
12. No one who achieved success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude-unknown
13. To teach is to touch a life forever-unknown
14. A dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushed and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth– dan rather
15. A teacher makes winners out of ordinary people
16. Teaching is the greatest art of optimism
17. One child, one teacher, one pen and one book can change the world– Malala yousafzai
18. Teachers, I believe are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth– Helen calidicott
19. Because my teacher believed in me, I never gave up. Now I’m flying towards my dreams
20. I would thank you from the bottom of my heart but for you my heart has no bottom